sábado, 12 de julio de 2008

Job interview

HI FRIENDS!!!

I WENT TO Varian Medical Systems AND THIS IS MY JOB INTERVIEW…

Good Morning Miss Marlly Villanueva, welcome to Varian Medical Systems, I am Mrs. Doris Molero (President), I will ask you some questions because as I can see you are very interested in working with us.

1) How are you today? Tell me about yourself.

My name is Marlly Villanueva, I’m really fine today, and I’m from Maracaibo, Venezuela. I’m 20 years old. I graduated from “Institute Cervantes” High School in Maracaibo, and right know I’m studying the 6th trimester of Industrial Engineering at the Dr. Rafael Belloso Chacin University (URBE) in Maracaibo.

2) What experience do you have in this field?

I have no experience in big companies

3) What do you know about this organization?
This is an excellent company for obtain experience because you have a lot of Departments where I can be learning.

4) Are you applying for other jobs?
No, because I really want to work for this organization.

5) Why do you want to work for this organization?
Because, I want to learn a lot about different process that you use to do the products.

6) Are you a team player?
Yes!! I am a really good team player.

7) What irritates you about co-workers?
The only thing that bothers me is when they are not responsable. I don’t like when people have to tell them what to do every time.

8) What is more important to you: the money or the work?
The most important for me is the work because right now I want to obtain a lot of experience.

9) What position do you prefer on a team working on a project?
I prefer a secretary of the president.

10) Do you have any questions for me?
Yes!! What type of projects will I be able to assist on?

No hay comentarios: